Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Too cute not to share...

I just love the pictures in this post.  They just make me smile.  This is the morning Carly insisted on pouring her bowl of Cheerios on her own.  She was successful but left a big mess.
Oh, poor Gabby!  I have to admit, I love this little dog!  Mud and all...I just love her.  And so does Carly.  During a late night tornado watch I grabbed Carly, her blankie and Gabby and headed to my cousin's basement.  It wasn't until the next morning I noticed her missing.  I checked our bags, the truck, the house, called my cousin...nothing.  Where was she?!?!?!  I was so sad.  I saw her as I was pulling out of the diveway and this is what she looked like.  Isn't she cute?  Luckily, she looked as good as new (or as good as she did before the tornado) after a bath.
And these pictures are just too cute.  Her first time with corn on the cob.  YUMMY!!!!!
I <3 those eyes














No comments:

Post a Comment