Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Here Comes Peter Cottontail

Easter is one of my favorite holidays.  I love how it's starts to warm up outside and we get to play in the sunshine for hours!  Carly was exeptionally happy when she awoke Easter morning.  Who wouldn't ahve been?  The Easter Bunny was good to her this year.




We had to cancel our annual Easter Egg Hunt that my Aunt Joy and Uncle Pat started last year.  The were flooded in and we would ahve had to take a boat to get there.  So, our family got together at the church.  Carly and her cousins had a good time jumping off the ramp.  While the adults laughed and laughed about how fearless she was acting.  They said it was a flashback to when I was little.  Me...I was gathering my things because I was certain I'd be making a trip to the ER.  Just kidding, but honeslty I'm shocked she didn't get hurt!  I love the holidays with a little one around :)

No comments:

Post a Comment